I got inspired looking for a chocolate chip cookie recipe and finally I’ve found the one! It’s homemade and filled with coziness and love. Chocolate chip cookies are a classic and for me it’s a main staple. It’s my little ones favourite, even for breakfast.
You can adjust the sweetness level and chocolate chips. But I prefer mine with oodles of chocolate chips. You can add nuts or make it crispier adding sugar.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 225 grams salted butter
- 200 grams golden caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla flavouring
- 2 medium eggs
- 375 grams plain or all-purpose flour
- 300 grams dark chocolate chips or dark chocolate bars, chopped
- Cream butter and sugar with vanilla flavouring with the whisk beaters.
- Add eggs and blend thoroughly.
- Replace the beaters with dough beaters and continue adding flour.
- Pre-heat the oven to Gas number 6 or 200 degrees celsius.
- Then continue adding the dark chocolate chips to the cookie dough. The dough beaters make it easier to mix.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper ready.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop the cookie dough. You can opt to flatten it with a teaspoon. With mine I prefer without it for a chunky cookie.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes. This can be stored for a month. The longer the cookies are stored the tastier it gets. Just like wine.